
Abby now in 4th grade - she is my soccer nut - loves school, loves soccer and loves her friends
Seriously Luke in 1st grade - I am dying, my baby at school all day long. This day is harder for me than when they start kindergarten. What am I going to do now? Hmm I am sure when I am over being depressed I will come up with some great ideas.

Trent my big handsome 7th grader. Trent is still a lover of all things sports - everything else pretty much comes second to him!

So this is Hayley her second day of school - seminary doesn't start till the second week - so for one week she leaves when the sun is up! Hayley made the JV dance team at the high school - for the first day of school she had to go in uniform - this did not make her too happy. A new big school and a uniform that doesn't make one feel completely comfortable is not the best way to start off your high school experience.

2 comments:
yea! for updates and cute nieces and nephews!
Gosh - Rachel - your kids are so cute! Can you believe that you have a high schooler? our kids are pretty lined up in order! It's crazy how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment