Friday, December 7, 2007

One day to go

The house is clean, the shelves are stocked, cooking has been done, the yard is manicured, fresh sheets and towels are ready, and we have some very excited people waiting. I have never had a problem with sleep before but I haven't been able to sleep the last 2 nights from about 2:30 onwards - I dont know if its anxiety, excitement or something else, but its making me really tired, so I hope that changes tonight. Tomorrows the day and I cant believe after all the talk, wishing and planning that its so close.

This is all the cousins on my side missing 4 kids. Imagine us at amusement parks restaurants, everywhere we go will be a spectacle!

10 comments:

madi said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope your family has a great time in America, spending time together and seeing the sights. Are you going to go to Temple Square in Utah? It's beautiful all lit up, your family from Austrailia would love to see it I bet. Have a ton of fun!

Billings Family said...

Of course you are losing sleep! So much anticipated excitement! And only a couple of hours left! Yeah! Enjoy every minute of fun! I'll lose some sleep for you tonight.

heidi said...

I'll bet it's the excitement!!
I'm excited for you!

Have the most fun ever!

Theresa said...

What an awesome photo. Hope you and ALL your family have a wonderful time these next few weeks. I expect to see lots of pictures!

Theresa said...

What an awesome photo. Hope you and ALL your family have a wonderful time these next few weeks. I expect to see lots of pictures!

Naomi said...

Such a great photo! I think that they heard your wish for snow in Utah! You guys are going to have such a fantastic time.

Hope all goes well for your family!

Julie said...

That's a great photo! Selfishly, I'm going to miss you over the next few weeks...but I am so very excited for you and your family fulfilling your dads dream of having a white Christmas! Take lots of pictures...I expect a big long post when you're back home!!

G'day Rachel's family!!

Billings Family said...

Okay, Im sure you wont be blogging anytime soon. Are you having a blast?? Did you watch last night? Im DYING! We have to talk!

cheryl said...

What a great time Rachel! I love that picture at the beach.

Billings Family said...

Post already!!!! We want to see and hear how it all went! Thinking of sleeping in tommorrow. Start when school starts????