Lemonade crunchy ice, sip it once, sip it twice. Abby and Savannah had a lemonade stand and had so much fun, they even made a few dollars each, which was unbelievable because they gave so much away and drank so much themselves. They were so great together all week, it was so fun to watch them, Abby kept teaching Savannah how to talk American so she would fit with the other kids.
Hyrum and Luke had a ball together, in the first few minutes of them being here they had shirts off and were wrestling with each other.
Beth and Luke had a love hate relationship. Luke found out that it really annoyed Beth when she asked him if he liked her and he said no. The little stinker thought he was being so funny and she was devastated!
One morning just the adults went to South coast winery for breakfast. They have the best banana pancakes you have ever tasted. My friend took me last week and I had to have them again. It was really nice being together with no kids and the food wasn't bad either! Here I am with my brother David and my man Chad!
Wednesday night Esther and I went down to San Diego to see Phantom of the Opera. It was so great. It was really the first time we had done anything together being just us and it was great getting to know her a little better - my brother chose well. The play was so good, even though I saw it a few years ago I loved it just as much, the stage, set and special effects were amazing. Afterwards we stayed behind for an actor chat, where they would answer questions, I really enjoyed it!
We figured we hadnt gotten a picture with the phantom sign, so this is us in the middle of the road, very late at night, down town San Diego!

6 comments:
I guess I need to go try some banana pancakes! It was fun to run into you on the beach - the kids had a blast and have even taken to licking their oreos before dunking.
Yay...I am glad you are taking care of them. Can you maybe get a reverse-tan before you come home? We are all so winter-white, you ain't getting no photos of me!!
Mmm...oreos....can you bring me some strawberry filled ones?? Licking, no dunking....or smush them up in icecream....I am hungry!
Great photos. xoxo
We all had such a fantastic time with you guys and we can't wait to be able to spend more quality time with your family while we are over here.
Have a great trip to Australia and we will see you soon.
Dave and Esther
It's always fun to meet/see your family! Raegan had a lot of fun too! She came home talking "Australian"... I must say, she sounded pretty good!
Ok....can you do some blogging already. I am BORED with this one and I want to see back-to-school pics and Perth pics and everything else.
I know you have been a bit busy....but now you have time right? Between all that running around in the car? ;o)
PS: Did you see I bit-the-bullet and booked us in to Rotto for a week? Brave huh? Me in a grotty shack with quokkas. mmm mmm. ;o)
Figured since my husband won't have a JOB...may as well make the most of the time off!!
Has Chad got any jobs going???
Do I sound stressed? hmmm...
Post a Comment