Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hotel Gharring

Three days after my brothers family left, my sister and her family arrived from Down Under. Of course we all were so excited. We tagged along with them to Knotts Berry Farm on Friday - but I left my camera at home on accident and then while the kids were in school we did what they enjoy best over here and that is to shop.

My kids and the Lekias cousins


The sunset was just so pretty I couldn't resist more pictures of it. I made the kids do the little High school musical jump and the Aussies told me that they call it the Toyota commercial jump - the funny thing is that I can totally remember that one! Oh What a Feeling Toyota!


I had plenty of helpers in the kitchen, especially for Sunday dinner, they decided to look the part and dress in all of my cute aprons, don't tell Luke he looks cute in his, because that is a cool boy apron o.k.!

We are meeting up with them in Utah for Christmas again - crazy I know. We thought that last year was this once in a life time white Christmas thing with all of my family and it is unbelievable that some of them are back again. I guess we just showed them such a good time, they couldn't resist coming back, oh and my nephew gets baptized in Provo too, that has a little to do with it!
The kids tried on their ski gear to see if it still fits, and for the most part we were in luck.

The Lekias family left for Disneyland and other adventures Monady morning and then my parents arrived in the middle of the night the night before for a few days - like I say Hotel Gharring but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way! We are taking reservations if anyone is interested.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Can you spot us the air fare and the accomodation? LOL

Those sunsets are awesome. I think Hayley has perfected the HSM jump!

Glad you are having a 'Very Brady Christmas' again. Will watch out for the posts! xoxo

Heather said...

Rachel - We are coming up soon to stay at your place! It looks like too much fun!

Your little family is so cute! I still can't handle how cute your blog design is!

Debbie said...

that is so exciting you get to be with your family again.

ev just came up and said wow, i am so excited for when we move back. after looking at your pictures.

~Riley~ said...

i'm making a reservation :)
just put it on my tab :P