
I cant believe this day finally came. When Hayley first started kindergarten they made these memory shirts with stamps of each unit that they learned about all year long. For example the pumpkin represents the unit on fall and everything associated with it. At the time - they said to get the shirt big enough to wear for awhile - so I did. She has been wearing it to bed. Then Trent did the same thing, now not all teachers do this, then we switched schools and not all schools do this. Then Abby did one too - I waited patiently to see if just maybe Luke's class would too - unbelievable all 4 of my kids made them. The crazy thing is that they all still fit and they all still wear them as P.J.s. Can you even imagine how excited I was for this picture- yay how cute!

4 comments:
How cool that you have all of them still! Wow! We'd only be lucky enough to have 2....how fun!
If Matthew makes one next year, we will also have 4! I wonder if they all still fit!!
I love it!
My girls LOVE their shirts! I cannot believe Hayley's still fits! Very cute picture!
Post a Comment