Today Hayley promoted from 8th grade - what the heck - how do I now have a kid in high school? The ceremony was short and sweet which was perfect. Then Hayley and some of her friends and their parents went to Southcoast Winery for breakfast - mmm mm delicious, you cant beat their banana pancakes with coconut vanilla sauce. Like most girls enjoy doing, they took a bunch of pictures in their beautiful gardens in a myriad of different poses.





So not only do I have one in high school but my baby also graduated out of kindergarten - I am dying here!

They had their cute program and ceremony and I cant quite believe I wont be doing any more ever again - sad day! On a more exciting note - summer is officially here! Let the playing begin!
5 comments:
That is one awesome jumping picture.
The girls all looked so cute! I can't believe they'll be in HS, either.
My niece is so beautiful!
Seriously - Hayley is so stinkin'pretty! I love that picture of her by herself!
Also, I would have to agree that those banana pancakes are hard to beat!
Wow...I agree...how did you get there?? Weren't we all just in highschool the other day?? Wearing our super-cute uniforms to seminary??
Yay for Hayley...she looks absolutely gorgeous...but she always does. She is lucky to have such a nice group of friends...and all so pretty. Watch out boys!! xoxo
Beautiful pictures! Love Hayley girl's dress. Love the pic of them walking! Can't believe another year has gone by! Our kids are growing up soooo fast! Boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment