
We loved reaping what we sowed in our veggie garden this year. One of Chads and the kids favorite things to do was go inspect the garden, pick some fresh tomatoes and then come and feast. It is like a feeding frenzy I tell you (I am the only family member who does not LOVE tomatoes). It was this perfectly orchestrated little ritual. Bring in the tomatoes, slice them up, salt and pepper them, and then devour them, even licking the plate.


We even had success with our melons - both the watermelons and the cantaloupe were scrumptious! We only got one watermelon but what we lacked in numbers it made up for it in taste!

2 comments:
I too, loved reaping some benefits....2 yellow squash, which were super yummy. Thank you again! ;)
I am going to have to learn your secret to gardening. Honestly, our garden is a flop every year. Even our tomatoes (which are easy to grow)are sorry looking and few. One year the only thing we got were gourds and we didn't plant those.
Post a Comment