
I have to say that I love the pictures of my kids - they are all so cute, I don't know how I couldn't. These are not my favorites of each kid, but they are the only ones I can get on here for some reason.



I wasn't overly excited about any of the family pictures for purely selfish reasons - I admit it I am totally vain o.k! I didn't like my hair, and was bugged at my outfit, but whatever - dumb I know! Anyways again I couldn't get my favorite picture on here so here is our Christmas card with it, maybe if you use a microscope you may be able to see it!


Once again the only family picture I can actually get on here. I am hoping that in a few years I will look back and love even the family pictures, and think oh I didn't look too bad, why was I complaining? I am so incredibly happy to have these pictures of my children - I adore them! Thankyou Alisha, you are the best! Next year I promise we will try again and I promise I will do my hair better and plan a better day weather wise!

2 comments:
I don't even know what you are talking bout - you all look soo good! if those are the bad shots I can't imagine how great the fave's must look!
You are way too hard on yourself! You look gorgeous... as always! I don't know how you'd begin to pick a favorite shot... beautiful family! And next year we want a Christmas card!! ;)
Post a Comment