Thursday, January 3, 2008
The new crocodile hunter!
Happy Birthday little brother! Today is my brother Simons 30th bday, he is always fun to have around and is always the life of the party. We have always gotten along really well and I enjoyed being with him and his family this trip. He says the same joke over and over about his height, how he was supposed to be 6ft4 but because he had back surgery at the age of 13 it stunted his growth and now he is only 5ft10 - I laugh every time. Last year Chad had to do some work in Australia and then got to stay with them for a few days when they were living on a farm on the east coast of Australia working for the church. Simon showed Chad around one day and they ended up playing at this river and getting all creative in entertaining themselves. Each time I watch this video and the many others they made I cant help but laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ahhhh... what boys will do when they're left to entertain themselves. Happy to see blogging again... you've been missed, but looks like you had a great time with your family.
The next crocodile hunter indeed. I loved reading about some of your adventures. It was such a gift to spend an evening with the entire Liddicoat clan. What an amazing group of people. There is no question where you came from, Rachel. I want to see more pictures and hear more stories at our next family get together.
lol,
Leslie
Thankyou for only showing the croc hunter shots!!!
Post a Comment