Luke and I made cookies to say thankyou
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Wii are suiing
So I have heard about all these accidents with people and their wiis, like remotes being accidentally thrown at the T.V. and people being hit by the remotes, well we now have our own little story. Maybe if there is a big law suit against wii we can join in on it too! JK. Trent was playing the bowling game and was trying pretty hard to do a fast one and show off his power, when Luke ducked in front of him to receive the full force of his power with the remote to his forehead. Luke of course was screaming and blood was really pouring out of it literally covering his face and clothes! AAH on a Saturday night at 9:30 - why was this kid even up anyways? Nothing sounded worse than a visit to the urgent care and sitting around in a waiting room for hours on end SO we called a friend who just happens to be an ER doctor and just happens to live around the corner. O.K. how lucky were we, he usually works on a Saturday night, they were home and they said come on over. All it took was some special glue a little pinching and all was well. I cant tell you how great it was that it was so easily taken care of and fixed, what could have been a huge ordeal, was fast and easy and quite painless.

Luke and I made cookies to say thankyou
Luke and I made cookies to say thankyou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
ouch! Good neighbors that can perform hospital duties are the best!
when I was bowling I pulled my shoulder muscle so bad that I couldn't use my arm for 2 days after.
oh my goodness, glad everything worked out ok.
Good thing we didn't go out last night! That boy of yours has more head trauma than any child I know! Glad it didn't require any staples! Nice to see you today through the intersection!
Gotta love the glue "stitches"!
You've got to love the super glue "stitches." My husband swears that we will never need to go to the ER again now that we know that little trick.
Hmmmm, I think that having an ER doctor for a neighbor sounds a little better . . .
Glad everything worked out!
We've taken out a kid or two with our Wii controllers (and fists) but not to the point of needing medical attention other than an ice pack. Hope he's better soon.
Clever title!! I am laughing so hard (sorry Lukey)!
Who knew that it could be so dangerous? You KNOW that somebody, somewhere really is going to sue over something like that and then they'll have to put warning labels, special straps, liability waivers and the like all over the things!
He does suffer a lot of head trauma, doesn't he?
yeah the wii can do BAD things to you. i was at my grandma and grandpa's in las vegas the other day and they have a wii, so of course we were playing it nonstop. i pulled a muscle in my arm from playing wii tennis and wii bowling and wii boxing and now it REALLY REALLY hurts!
get well soon pukey head!
DID YOU KNOW PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINKLEY DIED LAST NIGHT OF OLD AGE? I am so sad. Rest in peace
hey rach
tell chelsea that she has made everyone down here (and some in london too) laugh with her sexy swimwear!!
must admit...we were a bit concerned at first that she was serious....then we read the comments and were relieved.
party-plan could work for that company though....i particularly like the colouttes...so versatile!!
thanks for the laugh chelsea...even though we don't really know you. ;o)
dan xo
oh yeah
should really be commenting on luke's head....oops.
just another day in the office with psycho 4 year old's though.
ben gave my nephew a blood nose the other day...and last night pushed ady grader's kid off a wall and split his chin.
my son is such an angel!! luke is lucky he doesn't come across ben too often....LOL
Lukey! That child has more blunt force trauma to his head than any kid I know. But he just keeps on going.
I have to remember those liquid bandaid's for when we need them.
Rachel
I have just looked at your communications system ( blogger ).
What is happening with our grandson ? Is he okay ?
Speak to you soon ( real soon ).
Say hullo to Luke .
Love Mum and Dad
rachel--I am back from the land of crazy. you can see my blog again--I saw your comment on Rileys blog
Post a Comment