Friday, January 4, 2008

Some serious jammin!



With my family gone, and Chad out of town I needed a little something to keep me occupied and entertained - so I called some girls over for a little band practice (xbox rock band). Little did I know that I would almost lose my voice, lose a lot of sleep and have a super fun time in the process. Lets just say that we have some skills, with just one night of practice and we all are multi talented and can play drums, lead guitar, bass, sing and backup sing. Anyone know of a place where we can perform? We now have a group name, named after our most popular song waaanted. GTs girls cant wait till dance practice next week (dance dance revolution).

11 comments:

Julie said...

I can't stop giggling!! That was super fun...can't wait for the DDR!

Team Fifield said...

hmmm.sooo..chicks playing rock band.....THATS HOT!

ShOrt StoRy said...

can preggies do DDR, uum I hope so.

Naomi said...

What a blast! We got guitar hero for Christmas . . .I can tell that Rock Band is definitely going to be next . . .

heidi said...

I always knew you would be in a band one day Rachel. I'm jealous--I want to be in one too.

Billings Family said...

Wait, I can't remember what GT girls was again! And yes prego girls can so dance, especially if it means early labor....Julie, come prepared

kEllY said...

What fun it looks like you had! I go the cheap way and take the boys down to Best Buy and play it. It is really fun. We will definetely have to get it someday.

Rheads said...

Don't tell anyone else this, but I think I am addicted to this "blogging" stuff! (It's late, I mean early!)Anyway,I saw your name on Theresa's blog...I had to peek! I LOVE my Guitar Hero! I can only imagine a band with a few other freaks like me!I can relate to the giggles and the addiction! You are so cute!

Elder Owen Keeler said...

I want to join the band too. But I suck at DDR.

heidi said...

where oh where has Rachel been? I miss your posts...

Dana Fallentine said...

Rachel!!!

I found you! Looks like you are still making the most out of life and living everyday to the fullest!