Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blueberry Pickin - finger lickin!



How cool is it that just a few minutes away there is a pick your own blueberry farm. I was quite impressed when I got there - it was bigger than I expected and so cute. We had David and Esther and family here for the week and to celebrate Savannahs birthday we decided to go get us some blueberries. Even though it was hot hot hot - they tasted so darn good! I would eat one then put one in my bucket, eat one and one in the bucket. The kids loved it! We will definitely be visiting again next season.



Ever since our little excursion we have been having blueberry smoothies, blueberries on icecream, on yogurt, by themselves - you name it - I am on a blueberry kick - so good. My teeth may get a little stained but we are full of all their antioxidant goodness!

4 comments:

Julie said...

yummy! Where is this place? And how long does "blueberry season" last??

ShOrt StoRy said...

Yummy!!!!

Heather said...

How fun! I would make a special trip up their just to grab some of those yummy blueberries!

Danielle said...

cute pics...I want more....

I am jealous you guys are all hanging out, so jealous...I might actually have to do something about it....

What is the Flight Centre web address??? ;o) xx