It was at the Cricket amphitheater, we sat on the grassy area which was fun having so much room to get up and dance once it started.
My husband was very sweet and didnt mind that I danced around and sang the words to every song very loudly. Well maybe he did mind he just chose not to say anything - what a good man!
There is some of that dancing I was talking about!
One of my favorite parts, and there are many, of the whole night was when they shot all of these butterflies (Chad called it the gayest part because they were butterflies) into the sky - there were a ton and it just looked so cool. You would look up and just see them floating down, and it looked so pretty. Lets just say I was so happy! :)
Frolicking in the butterflies
The whole gang. We called the boys our bodyguards because they just sat there and watched us while we danced - good sports! The whole evening was pure entertainment and it was a long one. Happy birthday to Chelsea. And the next time they are in town I know where I will be.

3 comments:
YAY! I love coldplay and concerts with fun people....remember when I thought they gave me my favorite color cd and then I turned it around to see they were all the same!
I love all the fun things we did this summer...Let the good times roll!
You guys look like you had a fantastic time!!
I LOVE concerts...well, probably not CP concerts...but if imagine it was another band...like say...Green Day...then I am jealous!! ha ha
Cool b'day party for Chelsea though!
I love seeing patient Chad in the background. Glenn is coming to GD with me...it will be his first concert...I am worried that he will want to divorce me afterwards. He hasn't seen 'Concert Dan' before!! ;o)) x
We seriously had a blast and the CD is STILL constantly on in the truck. LOVED IT. And the company... fantastic!!! Can't wait for the next adventure!
Post a Comment