Last week on one of the many days off that the kids have this month we hit Sea world - our passes are sadly coming to an end - aah do I get them again for next year - decisions decisions! Anyway we went with the Billings and had the fun-nest day. I have found someone else who like me dreams of becoming a dolphin trainer. We decided this was our day to be discovered and be asked to work for them, sadly it didn't happen, but we did find out that the try outs are in February. I think we are going to go, just for fun and see if we can do everything that is required - like swimming from one end to the other under water (for 2 swimmers it doesn't seem to hard but we shall see!) We decided that it wasn't too late for us to have our dream come true when there was a very pregnant dolphin trainer and a Shamu trainer that was obviously much older than us!
When we were leaving the skies, like they were all week long, were just brilliant! We stopped in the parking lot and had to take some pictures - yeah why not do some high school musical jumps in the parking lot of Sea World!





If you have been to the Shamu show lately you may recognize what we are doing - da da da da da Shamu Shamu! It is the little hand movement and song that you do during the splash time when the kids got saturated and Sue and I stayed nice and dry underneath our poncho! We are not dumb!
5 comments:
You are so funny - I can see you as the next dolphin trainer at Sea World!
Those skies were gorgeous and you look the same age as Hailey!:0)
Look at you, all fancy blog girl!!
How did you do that? Very cool. You will have to teach me...??
Glad you had some more dolphin fun. xoxo
I love the layout...so cool! What a cool thing to win! See you tonight!
Oh I miss that place. It has been awhile! Those were the days... :)
Um..you're not alone. Hello, I went to SDSU to be close to SeaWorld so I could be a trainer. Started school as a marine biology major (totally boring) and worked at Sea World for a summer. Found out it's all in who you know and of course a little swimming skills wouldn't hurt. You'd be perfect. I could totally see you falling into the water as a faux vistor.
Post a Comment