Thursday, November 20, 2008

Seriously So Blessed

Really I am Seriously So Blessed have you ever checked out her blog, she cracks me up. Her blog is a complete spoof on the mormon mom, blogging phenonmena. She is witty, clever and so sarcastic, I love it! Anyway a few weeks back she was having a giveaway from her sponsers, all you had to do was leave a comment and then your comment would be randomly chosen to be the winner - and guess what - I WON! Hooray for me! I won a new blog header from making day dreams - in her words I was lurking on your blog and you seriously need this! Well I have been working with the people and they have been so great asking a million questions on what I wanted and what I like. I wasnt much help, I just kept saying that anything was better than what I had and what I could do. She not only created a blog header but also the wallpaper and all the pictures down the side, how great is that! So do you like my finished product - isnt it so cute, I love it and feel seriously so blessed that I have the cutest blog page in town - with no help from me!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

wow! it looks incredible! let me know if you run into anymore contests like that. :)

Debbie said...

they did an amazing job, it is so cute!

Chessa said...

I love it - it is amazing! Jealous!

Team Fifield said...

I love it! It looks so good! LUCKY...

Heather said...

Rachel - Are you kidding me? I entered for that contest along with another 1000 people. That is so cool that you won and seriously you are blessed because your blog looks so dang cute! Totally transformed! love it!

Theresa said...

WAY cool!

Danielle said...

It all makes sense now. ;o)

Fantastic...congrats...I love it!! xoxo

Sharon said...

How cool! I've read her a few times too. So funny!

Dyana365 said...

people actually win those contests?? I always thought they were gimmicks. congrats. love the new page.