I now officially declare my husband a celebrity magnet! It is quite ridiculous, at least once a week he has a new story to tell me about some celebrity encounter he has had. Chad works a few days a week in West LA so when they go out to lunch he is a part of "the scene" if you know what I mean. He also does alot of traveling and rubs shoulders with plenty of them on planes (he flies 1st class alot because he travels so much he has platinum status - meaning perks!) and spends alot of time in the airports.
Last week he rode the elevator with Jon Krasinksi from the Office, then on the flight home he was seated near Mischa Barton. He has also sat next to Kato Kaelin of O.J. Simpson fame and near Randy Jackson. He has eaten at a table next to Nicole Kidman and another time Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, run through the airport to catch his connection with Elizabeth Hasselback, stood next to Sarah Palin in another airport, most weeks at the same restaurant he sees Al Bundy, driven next to Courtney Cox and Dr Laura, thought the paparazzi was taking pictures of him when they were really taking them of Jesse Metcalfe from Desperate Housewives who was standing behind him. The list goes on and on! He would be so embarrassed if I was with him because you know I would whip out my camera and get some sort of picture (remember my encounter with Gwen)
The crazy thing is my husband hates the whole Hollywood thing, it drives him nuts, he doesn't have a whole lot of nice things to say about many of them (although sometimes I think it is a show and he really does get a kick out of seeing everyone). He bags on the whole scene and how hard they try! The crazier thing is that I love the whole Hollywood thing, I think is is so interesting and shallow and intriguing and wild and self indulgent and extreme and mostly so completely different from my life.
So all I am trying to say is that I hope that his celebrity magnetism will come in to play when I am around him so I can get some sweet pictures, have some sweet stories to tell and be completely star-struck just to embarrass him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are so totally me and Chad is so totally Bart! I go crazy over seeing stars where Bart could care less. He freaks out at how I go out of my way to "be friends with them" and get pictures! But, because of my embarrassing personality, he has been able to meet some stars (although he too would say it isn't even a big deal!) We need to hit Hollywood sometime together!:0)
where are you? call me...I miss you!
Tell Chad to stop being 'too cool for school'....he secretly loves it or else he wouldn't tell you.
I'm with you, I'd be happy-snappin' all over the place.
In my head...they are all my friends anyway...so why wouldn't they want to talk to me or have their picture taken??? ha ha xo
Wow! I am so like your husband! I can't be bothered with it except when I know my friends are going to love hearing about it... like how we just bought a car in North Hollywood that was the official CSI Vegas cop car! Yeah, I can tell you're totally impressed!
Post a Comment