Thursday, February 5, 2009

last week...

Hayley performed in her very first play. The advanced drama class at her middle school put on Charlie and the Chocolate factory. She did so great and had so much fun. In the first half she played Grandma Georgina (not too impressed with being an old lady) and in the second act she was an oompa loompa. I was really surprised at the high standard of the play, very entertaining and very well done. Good job my little drama queen!




Abby went to her Father Daughter Hoedown, I wasn't home to take pictures of them both because I was at Trents basketball game. Seeing Abby was ready 2 hours early we were able to snap a few pictures of her!



Luke celebrated his 100th day of school - hooray! They had to bring in 100 items and then wear 100 things. Luke chose 100 spiderman stickers, and thought he was pretty cool!





Trent was just his cool, obedient and sweet self.

It was a good week!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I swear it is so funny how similar our lives are at times! i just took a picture of Bailey today to blog about her 100 items for the 100th day of school.
Your kids are just soo cute! I know our little ones would be friends if we lived closer to one another.

Danielle said...

With all the 100 day and Hoedown blogposts...I am feeling like I need to do some suggesting at the next P&F meeting at school. I have decided that Americans are a very celebratory people....any excuse for a party. I think I'll move! (Oh yeah...forgot about that w/wide economic crisis and lack of job situation...maybe I'll be staying put!!)

Cute Oompa Loompa Hayles!! xoxo

Maria said...

Callie told me that she loved Haley in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Esther said...

Howdy!! I came to see your blog a few days ago and Isaac fell off the table....yes he is climbing and getting into more mischief. (He is starting to sign now and it is very cute!!) Charlie and the chocolate factory is a great idea. I was about to send back the sweater and Dave has it now cos he is sending some games your way as well. Sorry it has taken so long!!! I put it in my cupboard and completely forgot about it. Dave should know in the next few weeks about an internship....so then we can make some fun plans. The swim thing sounds great...how far do you swim and where?? Good luck with the training. (yay??) Starting to train more for the half marathon next month, I can't believe it is so soon. essy

Naomi said...

I love that Hayley was able to use the old Dancefest dress again--as a grandma dress! She looks darling as an Oompa Loompa. What great experiences!