
This morning while eating breakfast with Luke he told me I needed to eat more.
I asked him why?
He answered quite simply
Because I want you to get FAT, REALLY FAT and then you will have a BABY!
MMM interesting.
He then proceeded to tell me that he wanted a baby brother and he wanted to name him Max.
So do you think a 5 year old is old enough for the birds and the bees talk?

7 comments:
Rachel - That is so sweet that you should probably give him what he wants!:0)
I love his idea of getting pregnant! I remember when we told Caitlin and she was so grossed out and kept saying that she was going to adopt all of her children!
That is hilarious. If he only knew that making babies was even more fun that eating lots of food.
funny comments! I agree with Luke, too bad though! A little boy named Max WOULD be very cute!
IT'S A SIGN!!!!!!
You should go for it....little Maximus will be so cute! xo
Does this mean his Aunty Jane is pregnant! Awesome! Didn't even have to find a husband. I like his thinking!
Better not put on a few pounds or he'll have high expectations.
Very interesting and a little scary Rachel. Are you feeling a nudge nudge???
Post a Comment