We are constantly shocked at some of the things that come out of our son Lukes mouth. For a while there he was not much of a talker, he was in speech and just wouldnt say a whole lot of sentences. Well he no longer qualifies for speech and sometimes we have a hard time shutting him up. Chad and I still think it is so funny when he says certain things or picks up on other things. The other day as I got in the car he asked me
"Mom are you gonna vote for The Cain or Drama?"
Seriously how cute is he - there is no escaping this political craziness -November 4 cant come fast enough - I am sick of it!

7 comments:
Did he say their names wrong? That sounds about right to me! McCain should carry a Cain and Obama=serious scary drama!
He is such a cutie!
too funny!...You can't get anything past that kid...
I'm with you...I can't wait for this to be over, for me it is the "hey there is a meeting later 'across the street...hint hint' stuff, not to mention my kids are talking to the neighbors and that gets me in trouble. I want to vote and be done.
Tell him you are gonna do what any good Aussie would do in this situation....DONKEY IT!! ;o) xoxo
Hi Rachel,
Yay....I am commenting and it was real easy. Luke is growing up!! Can't wait to see them all. Sorry to hear poor Trent was so bummed. Thanks for your comments, I noticed the easy style you do your blogg (cos I don't really pay attention to anyones blog. This is the third time in all history I have seen any blogg and all of them are yours. My blogg was driving me crazy, i accidently deleted hours worth and then i couldn't get the spacing right even on the preview it looked fine but not on the real thing. Maybe you can give me lessons! We have a fancy dinner on Thursday for daves MBA, just got some shoes! Fun! Dave told me about the runaway bath, how annoying!! (Pity you have to take out so often!!) See ya soon now, sorry i missed your call. Essy
I love it! It is very Luke-esque! I cannot wait for the election to be over, as well....or the two months after it before the swearing in....or the four years with a new president....oh, wait, am I getting ahead of myself?
That's so funny! Definitely a blogging moment! Gotta remember it!
Post a Comment