Each auxiliary and then group within the auxiliary put on and work a booth. Hayley got to work the face painting booth which was very popular.
They set up the coolest photo taking station each year - here are my kids in their Halloween costumes '08! The nerd, power ranger, escaped convict and candy corn.
This is the 2nd year in a row that Jack and Luke have matched and they love it - Go Go Power Rangers!
Trent and Devin had no idea that the other was dressing up like a nerd-we got a kick out of them showing up the same as each other. The running joke of the night was that they didnt dress up at all. They were playing round with these decorations at the end and just had to have their picture taken.
Hayley and Claire won the costume for most creative - they were escaped convicts and looked really cute. They were both attacked by some stamps and then enjoyed using the face paint to decorate each other and their arms and legs.
This picture is posted for Hayleys friends who like to steal the pictures off my blog - Your Welcome!
update on kitchen - 26 days with out a kitchen, but whos counting right! They say Friday is the day, I wont believe it till I see it. No restaurants even sound good anymore, how crazy is that! My waistline is ready to not eat out anymore too!

13 comments:
Thanks as always for letting us tag along...
Wow~! That looks like so-ooo much fun! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
Sorry I missed the carnival! You didn't happen to see a non-member lady with two boys turn up at the carnival? I was expecting a friend to come but I think she decided against it since I wasn't going to be there darnit.
Wow, I hope you get your kitchen back soon! What a hassle... you'll have to come over for dinner; have some pork bones and puha. Yummmmm
Cute costumes. I didn't notice any of you Rachel, what were you wearing?
See you soon
Love the costumes! Love even more Luke as a power ranger for the 2nd year! How rad are the prop 8 pictures! So cool!
Rachel - Your kids look so cute in their costumes! It still freaks me out to see how big Hayley is - she is so pretty!
Bart and Chad must be twins separated at birth - I always laugh at what you write about Chad, because Bart tends to be the same way! I did get Bart to wear his viagra doctor scrub shirt tonight and a surgical mask - things are looking up! :0)
I am loving your halloweenies this year. Very cute.
Tell Trent that if he dresses like that, everyone is going to want to marry him. Nerds make the best husbands. Look at mine...and yours!! ha ha
Happy Halloweening....eat some candy for me. xoxo
Ps. Church is so much more fun over there...what's with that?
Redhawk knows how to party!
Hey Aunty Rachel hows it going, cool cotsumes pitty we didn't see u, can't wait to see u and everyone, only one month to go and i'll be in America with u guys yah!!
Just don't be handing out any of that Marmite stuff they're selling at World Market now. Do they think we can't tell the difference?! Where do I get vegemite from now?
Apart from your house, that is.
Love the costumes. Your kids are so cute. Thanks for the advice to not eat the candy. We have so much in our house at the moment. Time to give it all away.
Hope the kitchen is ready for you guys.
Can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks.
Esther
Looks like lots of fun! But, did you get a Thriller performance at your party?? Definitely the highlight at ours. . . :)
I love that your kids all had someone that they matched with. Intentionally, or not!
So glad you are on the verge of having your kitchen back. Make sure to go somewhere really fun for your last night out--before you know it, you will miss it!
Hello gogeous girl! That candy shot cracked me up!! YUCK! Ours was possilby bigger and by the end I paid them for it to get it out of the house but how fun is Halloween!!!!!. Love your other blog with Prop 8....good on you! All this crazy stuff happening. It really must have felt great to be part of it! Yes, Dave went to Texas and he got spoilt rotten!! I did have fun back here but it helped knowing that we will be having a nice trip to California with you guys....wahoooooo!! If we went to Texas next year, any chance you guys can pop on over for a vacation!!!????
Post a Comment