Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patchin



It wouldn't feel like Fall or October without our annual trip to the good old pumpkin Patch. We went as a family with Brad and Chelsea and kids for family night. The kids had a blast and used their tickets wisely - the highlights were the petting zoo and then the bungee bouncy thing for Abby and Hayley. Abby was so happy because she was finally old enough to go on it and she did some sweet flips and tricks of which she was quite proud.




It also just wouldn't feel right without the good old family picture among the pumpkins. This is always Chads very favorite part (major amount of sarcasm there) so we made sure we did it right away to put him out of his misery.




Best cousins and friends -Luke and Jack, have I mentioned how great it is that we live so close and they get to hang so often - love it!



I have posted so many pictures of LuLu lately, it is so hard not too, she is just so dang cute. Hayley wanted so badly to take her through the petting zoo and show her all the animals.

3 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

I think we just might need to try the pumpkin patch instead of being lame parents!!

Danielle said...

Cute little pumpkin patch people!!

You know how foreign the whole 'Halloween, Fall, Pumpkin' thing is to us....it's fun to read everyone's blogs and live vicariously.

Looking forward to this year's Halloween installment!! xoxo

ShOrt StoRy said...

I know I always say it too, but we are so lucky to live by you guys...family love! ha...and as for the Lucy thing, don't stop...I love it!