Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Its an antelope, its a gazelle!


No its just a bunch of middle aged adults going rock climbing and forgetting how old they are really getting! For Jasons birthday we went down to this cool place in Poway to go rock climbing. We started by being outfitted in some really flattering and comfortable harnesses, could never really get used to those!

Jen and Dyana having a rush of blood to the head!


Belaying or climbing - both required concentration and alot of work. Really I would come down from a climb and be shaking because my muscles had been working so hard and be huffing and puffing - it was quite the workout.

Just to get this shot of the girls - Jen, Luella, myself and Dyana - required alot of work.

Jason showing us how it is all done - mission impossible style.


Chad was a great sport and a natural but he was still recovering from his trip to Hong Kong and was still very jet lagged - he actually curled up on a mat and took a little power nap while we climbed.

The after shot - fun fun night. WOW was I sore for the next 2 days straight, I didn't feel it anywhere except my fore arms and they kept cramping even in my sleep. So whats next on our adventure filled outings - I am ready and up for it!

2 comments:

Maria said...

My kids love rock climbing. There's a place we go to when we are in Phoenix. Crazy enough, Callie outlasts everyone!

Danielle said...

You guys are the adventure kings!! Can't wait to see what's next....isn't one of those giant swims coming up??
Hey...you could do the Channel while in London!! (me...I'd just drive under it and meet you in Paris for some shopping and pastries!!)