This year we got World Tour for Christmas - I knew the old band members had to get together to work on some new songs. This time we decided to rehearse in costume to help us feel the groove. Oh we felt it alright!
OK...I just have to put it out there...we weren't fully reunited...*uh-hum* some one VERY cool was missing....and you better say me...I have my stage name all ready for the next practice!
What about me...it isn't fair...I've had enough now I want my share...
If Meg and Leah ever read this comment...then I want you to know...you are too boring when it comes to Band Practice!! I want costumes...and I want Leah to actually use the microphone!!
Otherwise...I am leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again....
(I can only imagine the sarcastic comments they will throw at me after this...but they really would be sad if I left!) ;o)
3 comments:
OK...I just have to put it out there...we weren't fully reunited...*uh-hum* some one VERY cool was missing....and you better say me...I have my stage name all ready for the next practice!
can i go on tour with you guys? i have to still be apart of waaanted!
miss you girls! you look awesome!
What about me...it isn't fair...I've had enough now I want my share...
If Meg and Leah ever read this comment...then I want you to know...you are too boring when it comes to Band Practice!! I want costumes...and I want Leah to actually use the microphone!!
Otherwise...I am leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again....
(I can only imagine the sarcastic comments they will throw at me after this...but they really would be sad if I left!) ;o)
Post a Comment