Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Projects projects projects

Last week of school it seemed like everyone of my kids had big assignments due. Everyday it was measuring this, decorating that, printing pictures of this! AAAH projects drive me crazy, it is so a family ordeal and it causes so much stress on the poor mother - meaning me! I am glad to have the week over and all of the assignments turned in!


Abby did a big measuring project on our pet tortoise Pablo - she measured him a bunch of different ways, charted it and then had to present it to the class, he was not a very willing participant by the way!



Luke and I decorated a snowman whom he named Snowdrop. He felt like quite the expert on snowmen after our trip to Utah where we had made so many!

Sorry to my older children that I did not photograph I was just glad to get the project out of my house and off the to do list!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Your assignments were all really good Rachel...Well done on your hard work!! (doesn't it feel like we...the mothers...should get the gold stars sometimes??) xo