Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ringin in the New Year!

I was so glad the Fifields planned a big New Years bash. The rest of my family left earlier in the evening and I was happy to see all my friends and not feel sad about when I will see my family again - this last year I have been incredibly spoiled and I know it will not be like that maybe ever again!
The plan was for a bunch of the kids to stay at my house and have a little party while we went across the road to Club Fifield. As always they put on a great party, with good music, good food, a little dancing, good music and some great entertainment from Ty on the piano - major talent! The kids joined us to see the new year in by the fire pit and then it magically started snowing to add to the moment (a snow machine on the top of the patio cover, very clever!)



Saying our goodbyes after our yummy dinner at Claim Jumper


Brad and Chels with Jack and Luke right after midnight


Another year together - I am one lucky woman!


I thought this was cool, it is kind of blurry because of the gas coming up from the fire pit. Ty was on top of the patio cover taking pictures of everyone - musician and photographer - nice!


Me, Chelsea, Susan and Julie - missing some of you - but I am happy for good friends - heres to more good times this year!


The group that lasted till midnight - alot of people went home a little early - but they missed the snow, too bad for them!

I cant even believe that it is 2009, I really must be getting old because each year goes by faster and faster just like they say! I have broken my New Years resolutions already - I am a loser. The no junk food thing was out the window by lunch time and the running thing has only happened once - AAAH! I need some major motivation! Happy New Year to you all!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That is the cutest picture of your family. Sad you had to say goodbye. But...you have Dave over there....so that makes it better.

I can't believe I wasn't invited to that party with all of my friends. What the..?? xoxo

Heather said...

How fun to have been with family for so long!

Happy New Year!