Chad scored some tickets to a Padres game and took Luke, Trent and Trents friend Devin. It was a school night and they didnt get home until 11:45pm - good parents I know! Trents report the next day was all about the game and runs and score and players. This is typical of my Trent who is nothing short of being completely obsessed with sports. Luke on the other hand could talk only about all the food -hotdogs, nachos and cotton candy! Well for a 5 year old doesn't get much better than that! I guess it rained part way through but their seats were undercover and Luke said he didn't care because he had a hood! The Padres beat the Dodgers so it was a good night apparently!
Really they dont come any cuter!

2 comments:
That is VERY cute. I love their reports. When you're 5...it's all about the treats! Cute boys! xo
Your boys are so cute and you know Chad had just as much fun as they did - that is always my hubbies perfect excuse - he is doing it for our son!
By the way - I am in love with your garden - I swear that if we had a big enough backyard I would do the same thing - or rather - I would hire Chad to build me the same thing! :0)
Post a Comment