Thursday, November 8, 2007
Change of plans
I was so ready for my day today. I was actually going to workout this morning with a friend at 6:30, everything was ready, I was actually excited and I even went to bed early to make it easier on me getting up. While Luke was at preschool for 2 1/2 hours I was going to hit Target (always enjoyable) and make a bunch of returns all over town. I was actually looking forward to my day. Well of course Luke started throwing up in the middle of the night, just to let me know that when you have kids you are never in control and to throw a kink into my excitement. As you can imagine my plans have now changed. Today will be spent cleaning carpets, doing all sorts of laundry, cleaning my mattress, cleaning walls and toilets and laying on the couch with my sweet boy and watching Ratatouille that we luckily bought yesterday. Besides the cleaning I will enjoy laying around with my Luke, almost as good as a trip to Target!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Alright I found your blog...now I can read what you are doing and wave to you in costco next time.
So, does that mean that he's not coming over today? ;] Keep your cooties to yourself, please! Hope you feel better quick, Lukey! That's not fun to be sick!!
Tell Pukey Luke (that nickname actually fit the moment for once) that Madi said get well soon!
love Madi
flu is the worst--especially in a little one. Have a fun day though with the cuddling.
rachel look at the bottom of my blog! i found out how to do music!
Here's your quote of the day...
"The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry." ~ Robert Burns
I loved looking at your blog. Livy would have loved seeing Abby as Ketchup for Halloween! That is Livy's fav. food. Can we borrow it next year? Also, I just read A Thousand Splendid Suns too and liked it as well, only because of the ending though, if it went on how it was going I don't think I could have taken it! Oh, and Hillery Weeks! I love her. What a great time for you and Hayley!
Me again, I will bring you a book tomorrow that I liked. But the books you are thinking of I loaned to Stacy S. and my sister-in-law. They are The Refiner's Fire Series and Eve's Daughter's by Lynn Austin. Hidden Places by her is good too.
Poor guy! And poor you! Glad he's better! Back to training!
Post a Comment