Back in the summer a group of us got tickets for the So You Think You Can Dance tour in San Diego, at the time we were pretty excited, cut to a few months later and the excitement had waned a little. To prepare for our night we got together and watched the finale and some memorable dances and episodes, it definitely pumped us up again. Monday night was the night, we left early to go shopping at Ikea and then had Cheesecake Factory for dinner (so good, so loud, so many laughs). Each step of our day/night kept getting better and better and better. We went to the concert and it was so great there was every dance that we wanted and more they were so awesome, it really makes you think you could do it just like them! So we never thought it would get any better but then we got to meet them all and take pictures with them due to some searching and info gathering. It was so worth the wait they were super friendly and fun and willing to take silly pictures with us. I so think I can dance, look at me and Sabra (the winner) with our dance moves, and Neil and I had this move down from one of his dances. Oh my GOOD TIMES, I cant believe we laughed so much, great night that just got better as it went on - Thanks Guys!
We took so many good pictures, this has been so hard to choose, I may get excited and post some more! Do you really think Sabra was having a hard time with that pose - like I was, she was so nice to play around with us.

17 comments:
Look at you! You would think they were all your best friends!! I love that you are so easily comftorable with strangers! We are so going to win! How rad is that picture with Neil! Ohhhh!
Hey Rachel!
Jeni told me all about your fun night, but it is even better to see it in pictures! How fun!!
i feel like i want to kill you just like neil (my idol may i saY) pose!!! can you belive that i wuz not invited
Cool Rach!! That show was soo cool, I can't believe that you got to dance with them!!
i don't watch that show but whatever, it sounds like it was fun
You got the best pictures!! I am envious! I think Hayley is mad that she didn't get to go. She left me a comment!! That was way too much fun!
I to am envious of your night. Next Year it is totally on and I will be there too! right?:)
I totally wish I was there with you all! That show makes my summer and every year it makes me want to start dancing again (since I quit when I was 15)! You will have to tell me how you were able to get those pictures! It looks like you had an awesome time!
rachel, rachel, rachel....if only your friends had known you when you were on top of your dancing game!!
she had some very cool 'stake dance moves' everyone....i wish i could demonstrate for you in blog-land....but sadly, i cannot!! LOL
enjoy!! xo
what great pictures. I am very jealous. Looks like you all had a fun time. Next time...hook me up!
I am so..so...so jealous. I just heard about it last week and looked for tickets but decided against it. Oh man I wish I was there!
How fun! I have been lurking for a few days and figured I would just make it official . . . :)
Nothing like a girls' night out, huh? Looks like a blast!
Put me on, girl!
I love how it helps you to stay connected. We need to get Jeni on board just so I can see what's going on in her life--since we aren't going to the gym as much.
Happy Turkey Day!!
Looks like you had a night to remember for a lifetime! What fun! Happy Thanksgiving!
this was a GREAT night, nothing beats good friends, food, laughing, shopping and a concert.
I am so sad to have missed this one!!!! (Why would they do something like this on Thanksgiving week...don't they have families to eat turkey with!!) All of the pictures are great, and even better to have heard your blow-by-blow of the night!! So...what's next on the calendar?
Great fun and great pictures of you with everybody! I finally put some pics of it on my blog. I've been lazy.
Post a Comment