Yay, today we had our primary program, it went very well but now its over! I am the primary chorister in our ward, so I have been teaching these songs all year and we have sung them over and over, I am so sick of them, and now we are done so we don't have to sing them any more, well for a few months at least. At the practice on Thursday the word that comes to mind was disaster, we have a very big primary and the kids were so not into practicing or singing, but it all came together and the kids did so well, actually it was really very good. So relief that its over - now to the Christmas songs!
Yay, soccer is over! I love watching the kids play, but after a few months of no Saturdays and constant practices it will be nice to have a break. Well Trent just started another bball league and flag football - yeah both at the same time - what were we thinking? Chad is helping our bishop coach the boys in football, so that takes pressure off me for driving and stuff - nice!
The kids have no school tomorrow and I'm trying to keep them from destroying my house because I have enrichment here Tuesday night, so I'm thinking of taking them to a movie. Mr Beans Holiday is at the cheap theaters anyone seen it? - is it any good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
The Primary program went so well. Livy is still singing "I see my mother kneeling..." as I type.
Let me know how Mr. Bean is. My kids have been wanting to see it too.
What time are you going to the movies? (Can we tag along?) I haven't even heard about that movie, but it has to be funny...it's Mr. Bean!!!
I think that you need to put your feet up and have some hot chocolate and celebrate the completion of your program and sports! Good for you!
Glad to know your Primary Presentation is over . Mum went to her last one yesterday .How did Trent and Abby and Luke perform ?
After this week what do you do for an encore ? Await the arrival of the Aussies downunder !!!
Love
Mum and Dad
Rachel
I love your new blog layout, just like mine except it's blue. CUTE. I haven't seen Mr. Bean but after seeing the commercials it sounds sort of weird. But then again weird is good, have fun!
It was great today! I mean aside from Ryan talking in his Darth Vader voice and Jacob starting to crack up which in turn made me crack up, it went really well. Thanks for making singing time so fun for my kids, especially Riley. She LOVES to sing in nursery. She tells me all the songs she sings on Sunday and is very sad if you don't get to Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. She's serious about that singing stuff.
Wow, Rachel, youre changing blog layouts a lot, testing around huh? I love this one even better, especially the quote from Gordon B. Hinkley. CUTE!!!
Like the template... I'm loving polka dots these days too!
Where did you find these dots?! I love it!
I would say the program went amazingly well. After the practice I was prepared for the worst. But as always they pulled through - great job chorister! Love the colorful new look.
The program was great, Rachel. You do such a great job as chorister, all those kids love you.
I love the new background. Very cute.
Post a Comment