What a fun Halloween you guys had! VERY creative costumes too. On a side note, thanks soooooo much for avocados! I'm just waiting patiently for them to ripen so I can make guacamole and avocado sandwiches. Thanks for catching my subtle hint :)
Let me know what songs you like (the Shins or otherwise) and I'll burn a disc for you... I've got all the songs in my iTunes, and I have 3 of the Shins' albums.
3 comments:
What a fun Halloween you guys had! VERY creative costumes too. On a side note, thanks soooooo much for avocados! I'm just waiting patiently for them to ripen so I can make guacamole and avocado sandwiches. Thanks for catching my subtle hint :)
We're definitely coming over next year, the kids had such a good time. Have fun tonight.
Let me know what songs you like (the Shins or otherwise) and I'll burn a disc for you... I've got all the songs in my iTunes, and I have 3 of the Shins' albums.
Post a Comment