For every mother to see!
I like the line "were you born in a barn, would you like some hay" I should use that.
Isn't marvellous that young people at 16 know everything and parents know nothing and then in a few short years when they have children ,how quickly mum and dad have learned in those intervening yearsMum and Dad
I think I've used about 90% of those lines!! so true.
funny!how do you post videos on blogs? i'd like to know because i want to put a video on mine too.luv madi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the line "were you born in a barn, would you like some hay" I should use that.
Isn't marvellous that young people at 16 know everything and parents know nothing and then in a few short years when they have children ,how quickly mum and dad have learned in those intervening years
Mum and Dad
I think I've used about 90% of those lines!! so true.
funny!
how do you post videos on blogs? i'd like to know because i want to put a video on mine too.
luv madi
Post a Comment