Friday, October 5, 2007
what am I doing
Ok seriously I dont know what possessed me, I am addicted to reading many peoples blogs, I love to see what is happening in other peoples lives. I have always thought this would be a great thing to do for my family in Australia, but couldnt bring myself to actually be a blogger. Then the other day my Gran from Australia told me how sad it makes her that she doesnt get to hear about the day to day things in my kids life - that was it ! So Ive sucked it up and entered the world of blogging. Here goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
RACHEL!
I can't believe my eyes!!!! You blogger,you! This will be great to have another person to check-in on! Well done.
YEAH!!!! Soon we will be posting our Amazing Race photos! Welcome to blogging! Your so cute! Love your LIVE LAUGH LOVE!!!! Awesome
Yeah! now I can stalk you back! ha ha. I'm excited how was Julian, I was bumbed they didn't have the apple picking fields open. Oh well, the pie was good right?
Ummm...were you going to tell me that you were doing this? I have to access you from Julie! I don't even have any pictures on mine yet! That's crazy! I'll enjoy looking at your pictures!
Chessa...You visit my site?...I'm so flattered!!! Leave me some comments! heehee
i also found your site off of julies. i am so excited!
Post a Comment