
I was at the grocery store today - Albertsons in fact and because I didnt have any kids with me I decided to go up and down every aisle, they have just redone the store and I am still learning my way through the place and where things are located. When what did I come across but the new English section which just happened to have one of my very favorite Australian chocolate bars - Yipee! I started piling them into my cart and then realized, I do not need to stock up because every time I come to the store I can buy one - oh my that just made my day. It is called a Violet Crumble - honeycomb covered in chocolate - quite enjoyable! Now there are a few more things from home that I would love to get at my local grocery store, but one thing at a time right. Today I am grateful for the small things in life, like chocolate.

7 comments:
I will always remember when you would talk about your kids love for vegimite (sp?) I am glad you found another piece of home.
I love violet crumbles, but I hate that I have to go to World Market to get them, and they are always out. Yeah for Albertson's.
Nice to know that you appreciate some of the finer things in life as far as confectionary is concerned . We will bring some other treats that perhaps you cannot buy in Temecula
Love
Mum and Dad
I can't say that I've ever had the opportunity to experience a Velvet Crumble! Sounds very enjoyable!
Have you figured out where to get Tim Tams yet? I had to stock up on those when we went to Australia and New Zealand last year...
Tim Tams at World Market? Alright! I'll have to let my Aussie sis-in-law know, too. She'll be excited.
Sure... Add my link. But don't expect anything interesting on my blog! Yours is much more fun.
MMMMM... i need to try that!
Post a Comment