Arent Saturdays the day where you get ready for Sunday, well not so much around our house, we usually get ready for Sunday somewhere around late Saturday night. So with 2 kids in soccer and 2 kids playing bball, our days can be a challenge with Chad and I having to split up with the kids. Well throw Chad being out of town and it gets a little crazy. So Hayleys game was at 10.00, then Lukes at 10.30, followed by Trents game at a different location from Hayley at 11.00 and then Abbys at 1.00. When I woke up and it was raining I thought our soccer games may be cancelled, but no such luck, we evn lucked out and didnt even get wet. I am lucky to have wonderful friends who were able to help me out with my children and their games - thankyou! And the results - Hayley, Abby and Lukes team won and Trents team didnt.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Saturday is a special day
Arent Saturdays the day where you get ready for Sunday, well not so much around our house, we usually get ready for Sunday somewhere around late Saturday night. So with 2 kids in soccer and 2 kids playing bball, our days can be a challenge with Chad and I having to split up with the kids. Well throw Chad being out of town and it gets a little crazy. So Hayleys game was at 10.00, then Lukes at 10.30, followed by Trents game at a different location from Hayley at 11.00 and then Abbys at 1.00. When I woke up and it was raining I thought our soccer games may be cancelled, but no such luck, we evn lucked out and didnt even get wet. I am lucky to have wonderful friends who were able to help me out with my children and their games - thankyou! And the results - Hayley, Abby and Lukes team won and Trents team didnt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey! Thanks for the link, I linked you back on my site.
Crazy day! My parents used to have to send other kids to games, they would have too many overlapping to see them all.
Tomorrow should be nice and relaxing for you, especially since you get a little primary break.
can I be included as family and friends????
MUSIC!!!! I am so proud of your advancement in blogging! Im so behind! Your kids are so dang cute! I love Hailey with the snake of course, and Lukes soccer picture is classic! You guys are great!
Oops why did I say Hailey, totally meant Abbey! I should know the difference between Abbey with snakes and Hailey with snakes!
Janey - is this my sister Jane? I would love to include you on my list but there is no web address - start a blog, give me your address, let me spy on your life!
Post a Comment