When Chad and I first got engaged, he bought me some hair cutting clippers. He told me that he never wanted to pay for another haircut and he didn't care how his hair looked until I learned to use them. So for 14 years I have cut his hair, I admit at the beginning there were many hat days but I thought I had gotten pretty good. I also cut my boys hair and pride myself on saving the money. One day a few months back, Chad desperately needed a haircut and things were crazy busy at home and he might have even been mad at me and he went to the barbershop and got his hair cut by someone else(its true!). When he got home you would think that I would have felt betrayed but I was so happy - he looked so handsome, so much better than I had ever made him look. Then I got sad because I had been holding him back all these years from being the hottest he could be. Anyway I am over it now. Luke has never liked getting his hair cut, so one day Chad took him to the barber store - he loved it. Needless to say, now all the boys go together on a little date every month or so to get groomed and I am so happy. One less thing I am not needed for and I love it. Yesterday they all got done and they look so clean cut and handsome, no hair all over my floor to clean up! Worth every penny.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Hair cutting time
When Chad and I first got engaged, he bought me some hair cutting clippers. He told me that he never wanted to pay for another haircut and he didn't care how his hair looked until I learned to use them. So for 14 years I have cut his hair, I admit at the beginning there were many hat days but I thought I had gotten pretty good. I also cut my boys hair and pride myself on saving the money. One day a few months back, Chad desperately needed a haircut and things were crazy busy at home and he might have even been mad at me and he went to the barbershop and got his hair cut by someone else(its true!). When he got home you would think that I would have felt betrayed but I was so happy - he looked so handsome, so much better than I had ever made him look. Then I got sad because I had been holding him back all these years from being the hottest he could be. Anyway I am over it now. Luke has never liked getting his hair cut, so one day Chad took him to the barber store - he loved it. Needless to say, now all the boys go together on a little date every month or so to get groomed and I am so happy. One less thing I am not needed for and I love it. Yesterday they all got done and they look so clean cut and handsome, no hair all over my floor to clean up! Worth every penny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh the liberation! I love that...the thought that you might have been holding him back from his ultimate hottness!!
Oh my gosh, that is too funny. It cracks me up that Chad going elsewhere for his haircut because he was mad turned into such a fun thing. I've tried to convince Greg for our entire marriage that I could do as good a job as supercuts, but he doesn't trust me that much, I guess.
;)
HA!! One of the hats you can remove from your list...Barber! Too funny! Luke looks so cute! We need a pic of Mick and Luke with their new do's.
Now that is CUTE!
luv Madi
amy buzzes my hair just fine!
Post a Comment