On Wednesday the winds died down which was great for fighting the fires, but it was horrible for the smoke, which now was not blowing away. Outside was thick with smoke, that when you inhaled literally hurt and it was raining ash (that is not fun to clean up). So because of the unhealthy air everything has been cancelled - school through the weekend, preschool, our school carnival, soccer, bball, dance, scouts - you name it cancelled (oh and the BYU game , but it was rescheduled to Dec 1). So what did we do, we got out of this unhealthy air and went to Disneyland for the day where the air was so much better but probably still unhealthy. We had a fun day switching between the 2 parks, Soarin is my fave ride - I love it I could ride it all day long. I cant wait for my family to come in Dec and come to Disneyland, the whole time we were thinking about how much they will love this ride and that ride.
More good news is that Todd and Britt are back in their house, it was saved, but I guess parts of the neighborhood look like a war zone. Besides the smoke things are looking so much better with the fires - now cleanup time.
Other good news is that Hairspray is now at the cheap movie theaters, so today I will take the kids again. We now have all the words memorized, so I feel sorry for the people sitting around us!


In front of the older kids fave ride- screamin and Luke loved tow Mater and Lightning McQueen.
4 comments:
Hey trahc thanks again for taking me and tess with you guys we had so much fun!!! P.S. I'm going to pay you back for the tickets ASAP!
Love,
Ri
Thanks for the comment on my blog. It felt so good to post again! I love my job but really miss seeing everyone. I will have to look for you on Mon/Wed. Looks like you had fun at Disneyland. I wanted to take the kids, but chickened out! I miss that place- we went 17 times the first year we lived in CA(when I didn't work) Hope to see you soon!
Hey Trent its Cordin. Nice picture.
tell your mom to visit my blog.
cordinjames.blogspot.com. Somthing is wrong. It says Julie on it like posted by julie or somthing.Well bye.
Is that my niece Riley commenting? How fun the girls are all blogging.
Post a Comment